About Depane Ointment
Depane Ointment contains various herbs and other ingredients which processes anti inflammatory pain removing and stiffness removing properties like Suranjan (Colchicum), Asgand (Withania somnifera) and Zanjbeel (Zingiber officinale) etc.
Indications of Depane Ointment:
· Joints Pain (Arthritis)
· Joint stiffness
· Low back ache
· Rhumatoid arthritis
· Difficulty in climbing steps
Ingredients of Depane Ointment:
· Suranjan Taikh (Colchicum Luteum) : Suranjan is Unani name of Colchicum luteum Baker, a type of lily plant with yellow flowers. It is found growing on grassy slopes in the temperate Himalayas, Afghanistan and Turkestan. Colchicine present in the form of bitter variety of Colchicum luteum and Colchicum autumnale, is an amorphous, yellowish-white alkaloid, which darkens on exposure to light and gives a yellow coloration with strong mineral acids. It is a weak base and readily dissolves in water, alcohol or chloroform but is only slightly soluble in ether or petroleum spirit.Colchicine is effective in treatment of gout and periodic diseases though the exact mechanism of action by which it works is not known. This phytochemical has anti-gout and anti-inflammatoryactivities. It can be used as an option to relieve gout attacks for people who cannot take nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) for some reason. Colchicine is considered best remedies for acute gout pain.
· Asgand Nagauri (Withania Somnifera) : Ashwagandha is used for arthritis, anxiety, bipolar disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), balance, obsessive-compulsive dirorder (OCD), trouble sleeping (insomnia), tumors, tuberculosis, asthma, a skin condition marked by white patchiness (leukoderma), bronchitis, backache, fibromyalgia, menstrual problems, hiccups, Parkinson's disease, and chronic liver disease. It is also used to reduce side effects of medications used to treat cancer and schizophrenia. Ashwagandha is used to reduce levels of fat and sugar in the blood.
· Filfil surkh (Capsicum annuum)), 10%
· Ajwain desi (Ptychotis ajowan), 10%
· Berg Dhatua (Datura metel leaves), 10%
· Gule Babuna (Matricaria chamomilla), 10%
· Roghan Laung (Eugenia caryophyllata), 7%
· Gendpura ka Tel (Gautheria fragrantissima), 5%
· Kafoor (Camphor), 5%
· Sat Pudina (Menta arvensis), 3%
· Mom zard (Cera), 15%
· Roghan Sarshaf (Brassica campestris oil)
Dosage of Depane Ointment: Apply generously on the affected area and massage gently till absorbed repeat the process if necessary.